Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Crumbs Bake Shop



I am a big fan of sweets... And of pretty things. So Crumbs Bake Shop is basically one of my favorite places because they sell delicious cupcakes that look like they were made in Candyland.

During one of my shopping trips to the Natick Collection, I stumbled upon the newly opened Crumbs Bake Shop!

 
I had a hard time figuring out what treats I wanted my splurge to consist of. Cookies? They almost looked too pretty to ignore... But I came for cupcakes! My attention shifted to the glass case filled with colorful, festive goodies. I chose a red velvet cupcake decorated with green sprinkles and holly. It was delicious.

Sweetly Yours,


Alicia



 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh these look absolutely delicious! I love going to bakeries and sometimes just look at variety of cookies, cupcakes and other baked goodies!

    ReplyDelete