Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Best dressed at the 2014 Grammy Awards

Music's biggest stars took time away from the recording studio and music video sets to attend the 2014 Grammy Awards. The Grammy's tend to be an awards show where the stars take risks and have a lot of fun. I'm a big fan of music and of fashion, so I couldn't wait to see what designs would make their way to the red carpet.

I've narrowed down my top four favorite gowns from this year's Grammy Awards red carpet...

Number 4:

One is my favorite people to follow on Twitter, Chrissy Teigen, showed up wearing a gorgeous strapless, metallic Johanna Johnson gown with a center slit. It is safe to say that she can wear almost anything and look like a knockout, but this neckline and hemline highlight her hot body.

Number 3:

I particularly loved how beautifully the bronze shade of Ciara's long sleeved, Emilio Pucci gown accentuated her skin tone. Her surfer chic locks add to the bohemian feel of this dress.

Number 2:

 

This white Michael Costello gown was flawless on Beyonce's bootylicious curves. I LOVE the peekaboo of skin from underneath combined with the elegant sleeves and neckline... She left just enough to the imagination to be super sexy. The ONE thing that I would change would be her hair style. I don't think that it compliments the style of the dress.

Number 1 BEST DRESSED at the 2014 Grammy's...

Taylor Swift! I think that is is the PERFECT dress for a red carpet event. The stunning, chain link detail, the capped sleeves, the simple silhouette... Just perfection! She looks elegant, fashionable, and knocked it out of the park in this glittery Gucci Premire gown. Her simple hair style and jewelry selection highlight her gown choice.

Metallics and sheer looks were an obvious trend of the red carpet. Some of my Best Dressed honorable mentions include Kacey Musgrave's sheer, blush colored Armani Prive and Katy Perry's Valentino gown with music notes.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment