Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ninja Blender

Who doesn't love a good smoothie? I didn't see anything wrong with using my trusty ol' blender to make one, until I began hearing about the Ninja. For some time now I've heard people rave about the Ninja claiming that it effortlessly blends fruits and vegetables into velvety deliciousness. I was excited to try it after receiving it from my brother for Christmas!

I haven't done a lot of experimenting with it quite yet, but I can say that it makes a heck of a smoothie!

I've been searching Pinterest for Ninja related recipes... I am eager to try out new smoothie combinations, but also want to try making salsa, soups, icecream, etc. If you have a favorite smoothie recipe or another favorite recipe to use with the Ninja, feel free to comment below or tweet me @aliciazitka

Hi-ya to healthy living with the Ninja!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment